I babble on about my life...

I babble on about my life...

Monday, June 6, 2011

Time to play catch up.

I feel like I start off with this in all my blog posts. About how I have not posted in FOREVER. It's sad. I usually only come on her when I'm bored, or when I feel creative. But I promise to keep up more often.

Latest News/Obsessions/Epiphanies(More like things I knew, I just didnt accept untill now).
1. I got in trouble with the law recently and now I'm paying for it.
2. I just graduated.
3. I leave for College in 3 months.
4. I fell for Adele, her music speaks to me.
5. I realized that Life is a bitch, she waits for no one, she's short, and shes harsh.
6. I will never be okay with myself.
7. It's hard for me to forget.
8. Strawberry and Pomegranate Lemonade is like crack to me.
9. I failed my driver's test -___-
10. People will ALWAYS let you down, always; even your family will.
11. You come into this world alone and you leave alone; it's sad.
12. Time is flying.
13. I've learned to take one day at a time, it makes things a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment