I babble on about my life...

I babble on about my life...

Saturday, October 23, 2010

SENIOR YEAR.-well not really more like 1st quarter.


Soooooo. i havent blogged in a longgg time-but! i have perfectly legit reasons why: 1. i've been oober busy with school and i've been juggling essays, projects, homework, softball, GSA, key club and volunteering. 2. i havent felt inspired in a while and 3. My laptop has been broken. But now its up and working and i will keep the post coming when i feel its necessary. Yesterday was my schools homecoming peprally and every year the seniors have an entrance. And i cant lie i wasnt too excited about being a senior but after this peprally it made me realize how spirited i really am. AND the juniors SUCK :) with the exception of a few. but overall they SUCK. It made me realize this is My last year. My last impression. My last chance. So I've made up my mind Im going to Homecoming and im going to try to participate in all senior events.
Oh and that means homecoming week:D i already have it planed out.


P.S JUNIORS SUCK<333

2 comments:

  1. I'm really behinddddd. lmaooo like really. but i promise to blog more often.

    ReplyDelete